Saturday, April 30, 2011

Valborg

At 30 April to 1 Maj we're celebrating something called Valborgsmässoafton, but we just call it Valborg. ;) It's a typical Swedish/Nordic thing I think, and we have a big fire and celebrate that spring has arrived, it's kinda like 4th July for Americans, for example! It's really fun, and we have lots of performers and candy and games you can play around the big fire. :)
And tonight Yuki and I are going to Gustavsberg to meet Mari, a friend of mine that I haven't seen in weeks, fun!  And I'm gonna meet her new boyfriend for the first time too.
And I'm gonna tell you about our new nicknames... ;) Yuki's new nickname is Kecki, and mine is Peppi. Haha, we we're at my cousins birthdayparty and decided to have some fun with words, it doesn't mean anything special, just wordplay!
I can tell you about yesterday tomorrow, so I can tell you about what I did on Valborg too at the same time. ;) I hope you all have a wonderful Swedish Valborg, go out and party like you live in Sweden for tonight! ;D

Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment