Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tired morning

I got home around 6 o'clock this morning, and slept until 11 I think. Tired mode! Haha, I'm gonna upload my little "interview" today, and do a review of two movies; Tangled and Paranormal Activity 2(the american version). And as always you will get a Hottie of the Day and a Word of the Day!
A few of you probably wonder how you pronounce the letters å, ä and ö, because many of you is not from Sweden and doesn't have those letters. Well, I don't know how to explain it to you though... Hmm, if you copy the letters and write them in the Google translate you'll hear how to pronounce it. :) Because I will teach you some phrases and words in Swedish that may have those letters.
I wanna watch Sanctum today too, so maybe I'll do that! I'll have the whole day for myself, I don't wanna do anything today. That's okay some days! :)
Have a great day!

Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment