Friday, April 29, 2011

Good night, sleep tight...

Annyeonghaseyo!
Today I went to the dentist... :| I am scared of the dentist, so it wasn't that funny. But it went well, my mother was with me, and she said that she was so proud of me, but my hands were shaking when they were done! Haha, but it went well. :)
After that I went home with my mother and spent some time with her, watched a movie, and buried my little rat, Salt, that died a few days ago. :( After that my father came to pick me up, we went to the supermarket to buy some makeup, bought Mc Donald's. And after I ate at home, I totally fell asleep. ^^ I was so tired! I woke up around half an hour ago. It's clear that I'm still a little sick, but it's so much better than a few days ago! :)
Well, I'm gonna eat something, then try to stay awake for a while, or I'm gonna sleep, we'll see. Have a good night! :)


Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment