Monday, April 11, 2011

What do U think?

Hope everybody's having a great time! :)
I have been thinking about something interesting that I could write about, and I thought that maybe my readers have some ideas? :) Here is a list of what I usually write about:

  • Movies
  • Music
  • Funny or interesting videos
  • Hot boys (mostly asians)
  • My life

And here are some stuff that I've been writing about before, but not anymore:

  • Food
  • Books
  • My dreams
  • My thoughts about Love

I love to try new things, and I am open for everything. I am not afraid of speaking my mind and to say my opinions. But I refuse to be mean to someone that doesn't deserve it! :O So I would only be happy of whatever you guys come up with. If you don't want to leave a comment, you can e-mail me at awezomejozefin@hotmail.com! :)




Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment