Sunday, April 24, 2011

See things from the bright side, even if you're BORED!

I'm so freakin' bored right now! :O I'm sick so I can't go out with friends, and I'm not tired enough to go to sleep. What should I do?
I'm sitting here in my bed playing games and texting and talking with friends on facebook, but I don't like to be alone all the time. It's just in very short periods and not too often that I wanna be alone with my thoughts, or just chill on my own. I love to spend time with my friends, meeting new people and having fun. So this is really boring! I don't want to be sick anymore... But it is what it is!
I'll have to see it from the bright side; now I have some time for my thoughts and to write a song or poems, playing some piano. See, you'll feel so much better if you think of something positive when you're feeling low! :)

Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment