Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Movie - Phone (korean)



Story
A young journalist named Ji-won(Ha Ji-won) expose an underage sex scandal, and a man she wrote about starts to call her and send horrible pictures too her. Then he starts to follow her, so she changes number. But the calls wont stop, and now it's not the man calling her. When a young girl named Yeong-ju answers the phone instead of Ji-won, she's starting to act really strange, and more and more strange things happen around her and this little girl and her parents.

Thoughts about the movie
This was probably one of the greatest movies I've ever seen! From the first minute of the movie I thought is was good. It started with a girl running scared into an elevator, and some stuff happen, you'll have to see the movie to see what happens! Ha Ji-won is my new favorite woman actor in South Korea, and she made the movie to what it is! The script is awesome too, and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I try my best to describe how good this movie was in english, but it's hard to find the right words. But the effects, the STORY, you really related to the characters. And I suggest that you see the movie to get your own opinion. :)

Acting: J J J J J
Story: J J J J J
Effects: J J J J j
Rewatchable: J J J J J
Overall rating: J J J J J

No comments:

Post a Comment