Friday, April 15, 2011

Good morning / picture-time!

Today is a beautiful day outside! I know I say that everyday, hihi, but it's spring here in Sweden now, all the snow is gone. :D And when it's sunny and warm outside, JP is happy!
Has anybody seen "BigBang - 1 night 2 days"? I am like G-Dragon, haha, having a real hard time to wake up. I kinda look around, then go back to sleep again. I really don't want to wake up! ^^ You can try and wake me up early if you want to, but I can't promise that you'll succeed!
BTW, Yuki is laughing at everything right now! Hahaha.

And here are some photos of me and Yuki, and other things..!
Yuki is putting on some makeup on the subway

Me and some friends, I'm the only one looking into the camera haha

Me and Yuki in the elevator

Yuki's playing in a playground

-||-

I'm playing in the playground

-||-

JP on a rock

Yuki on a rock

I live on Skorpionens Gata haha

I'm under the moon

My noodles are made in Korea!

Korean noodles mohaha!

Yuki's egopicture

Wierd photo

My "littlebrother" Anders

Hmm?

Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment