Saturday, April 9, 2011

Home sweet home!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating today, but I've been out with some friends. It's been a while since I was out with friends, and it felt kinda good. :) I've had so much on my mind, that I haven't got the time to go out! But the only thing that sucked was that we really were OUTSIDE... And even if the spring is coming, it's still cold at night... Especially when you just have a spring-jacket on. :O
But I shouldn't complain, I have a nice, warm house to come home too! Not everybody has a family or a house to come home too... :( That's sad, and I really wish that everybody had someplace to go, and I really respect the people who help those who doesn't have a home. <3

Yesterday was Jonghyun's day, the hottest guy from the south korean boy band SHINee! He turned 21, he's just 2 years older than me. ;) And it's cool how far he has come! He's a young, successful man, and I bet that he has many girls that wants him. I'm one of them! Haha kidding, he lives in Korea, and I live in Sweden, that boy doesn't even know that there is a girl named Jozefin Perez, but I know about him and I am happy that I can listen to his sweet voice and watch how cute he is! Hihi.. And you have to dream, right?! And I dream all the time. :D


Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment