Sunday, May 1, 2011

The day after Valborg

Like I said yesterday, on 30 April, all night, and 1 May we are celebrating that spring has arrived, and we call it Valborgsmässoafton, but you can just say Valborg as well.
I had so much fun! And I'm really tired today, haha. I was with Yuki, "Kecki", and we were going to Gustavsberg, but it started to get late, and Gustavsberg is far away from my home. So we started to text friends, and a few told us to go to Mirran, a pub in Skogås, so we went there and met a few old friends and got some new friends too. We sang kareoke and laughed and took a few beers. After they closed around 2 A.M, we went home to a friend, Mikael, with a few other guys, and we played cards and talked about both serious and fun stuff!
I went home around 6 in the morning I think. Made the boys listen to some Korean music, but they didn't complain. ;)
Well, today it's my turn to cook, I cook every sunday. :) I usually make asian food, mostly Korean, but I'm really tired today, so I'm gonna cook something simple, like fries and chicken nuggets! Yummie. :)
I will do a Word of the Day also, I haven't done it for days now. And you will of course get a Hottie of the Day as well, grr. ;)

This is a pretty small fire, the ones I usually visit is a bit bigger. But I didn't take a
photo of a fire this year, so I took one from Google just to show you. :)
We call the fire Majbrasa.

Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment