Monday, April 11, 2011

Sleepy time!

We have just finished making the bed, and now we're here in my bed, hihi! Watching tv. :)
I don't understand... I'm 18 years old, and I can't make my bed proparly... Embarrasing. :$ I can fix the pillows and sheet that you lie on, but not the thing that you put your cover in, if you understand my poor english, haha! I've been trying at least 10 different ways, but it's still taking like 10 minutes for me to fix it, I just can't get it right! But I have to learn sometime, right? :)
Well, now we're going to sleep! We have to wake up early to go somewhere, can't say where right now, but you will know when I know more about this too. ;) You'll understand then. Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!


Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment