Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beautiful TaeYang


I just have to talk about him today. He is amazing, and I just can't stop listening to his music and watching his videos. And I just felt that I had to give him some cred on my blog today. :) He really deserve it!
He is a beautiful man. Not just his looks, but his voice and him as a person too. I get speechless when I see his smile and when I hear his voice, he always gives me chills. To know him and to see him every day should be awesome, and I hope those who know him realize that! :) What more can I say, he is beautiful... :$ I really wish that I could meet him someday, that would make me so happy! It's just something about him... There's alot of nice boys out there, but no one has made such a big impression on me like TaeYang, he really is amazing, and I hope he knows that. :) <3











Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment