Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Word of the Day

Korean: 슬픈 - seulpeun
English: Sad
Swedish: Ledsen (pronounced Lessen)


You can't always be happy and laugh all the time. And today my rat died and, I was very sad... :( Some of you might think "a rat? pfft...", but a rat is as much worth as for example, a cat. But rats get old quicker, and this one lived for 3-4 years, which is long for a little rat! So today I thought that sad would be a good word! And I can't just teach you happy words all the time, you might wanna know words like this too. :)
If you want to say "I am sad" in Swedish, you say "jag är ledsen". And if you want to ask someone "are you sad?", you say "är du ledsen?".
And as I said before; if you want to know how to pronounce the letters å, ä and ö, just copy the letters, click this link Google Translate, paste the letters in the little box, then click the listen-button. :)

Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment