Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yo Yo Yo

Beautiful spring morning, as always this time of the year here in Sweden. :) I'm sitting here drinking Gevalia's Cappuccino with bits of Daim in it, so good!
The only sad thing with this morning is that I'm sick... Can't barely breathe, my throat hurts, and I cough very much. I hate being sick when it's beautiful wheather outside. And it's easter today as well! We're suppose to go to my grandmother's house and eat easter dinner over there, but I can barely stand. You know when you're sick and the body feels so weak. It sucks! :O
Well, when I'm being negative I always think of something that's positive in my life right now. And the positive I'll think of now when I'm feeling low and being sick; it's a beautiful wheather outside, I have a home and a family that loves me, and a bed I can lie in when I'm sick. But then I think of the people who doesn't, and it's sad. :( Well, I'll find something positive that doesn't make me think of bad stuff. :)
Have a great day!

Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment