Tuesday, April 5, 2011

annyeonghaseyo :)

Hi! My name is Jozefin Perez, but you can call me JP. :) I already have a Swedish blog, but I thought it would be kinda fun to have one in English too, so that you guys from other countries can read my blog too!
If I would do a very short presentation of myself, I would first of all tell you that I am really interested in South Korea. Everything about it; the people, culture, music etc. <3 So this blog is mostly going to be about Korea and what I learn about it; korean movies, music, the language, boys ;) and I will have a category with the name ''Word of the Day''. And sometimes I will choose english words, but mostly korean words that I found interesting or a word I learned that day. :)
I watch alot of movies, especially asian movies, not just korean. And I will do some sort of review of what I think about the movies and stuff like that!
I will write alot about love too, because I'm in love with love. But who isn't? Hihi, so I hope you'll find my blog interesting, and I will try my best to satisfy you all. :)


Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment