Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello people, animals and aliens

I woke up a while ago, but I have been lying in my bed till now, and I have tried to wake up Yuki, but she didn't wake up. But now she's up! We're on our way to eat some breakfast(6 P.M haha), but we came up at 10 this morning, so it's okay!
We have been lying in bed laughing at when I'm trying to photoshop photos of us. I did my best, but it didn't go well! Haha...

Yesterday we we're out with some friends, and it was fun! It feels like my english is getting worse, I don't know? But I think it's just because I'm tired!
I'm really tired, so everything I write right now doesn't make sense, so I'll eat my breakfast and I'll update more after that and talk more about last night and mine and Yuki's new nicknames. ;)


Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment