Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Badass music

I want to talk alittle about the music and the artists that inspires me so much. They inspire me to do exactly what I want to do with my life, and they are amazing artists that deserves this credit! :)

LIL WAYNE
All my life I've been listening to alot of music, I've seen artists grow and quit. I have had alot of idols, from Gary Barlow to swedish rapper Fredric, but there's only one person that have made such a big impression on me that I have made a tattoo dedicated too him. And this man is Lil Wayne. Everybody I know think it's so wierd that I love him, because I hate drugs. It's the only thing in this world that I really hate, except war and other obvious stuff. And I tell people I like his presence, his outlook on life, his songs. And people say stuff like ''everything in his presence is related to drugs'', ''his outlook on life is to be fucking stoned all the time'', ''his songs is just about drugs, sex and ooh look at me I'm so cool''. I know that everybody has the right to have an opinion, but that's bullshit! All of his lyrics is not just about those stuff, I will always love his MUSIC, what he does with his life is none of my business, right? :) He loves that shit, I hate it, but I still love his music. Always will.
Here's one of my favourite songs with him, and some links to other songs on youtube. Just give him a chance, and you'll understand why I think he's so deep. :) <3

I think Shanell wrote this song, I don't know exactly how much Lil Wayne helped, but this is really good, and the video! These next songs Lil Wayne really wrote, and Paradice is my favorite. :)

TAEYANG
Okay, I have to start by saying that I fell for this guy the first time I saw him. It was in a video with his group BigBang. At first I saw his looks, then I heard his voice. I was hooked, I wanted to know more about him, and listen to his music. And then I got more hooked, haha.
1. He seems incredibly humble & has respect for people.
2. He has a voice 2 die 4.
3. He has looks 2 die 4!
4. His smile.
I can continue for a long time, but most of all you fall for his stage presence! The way he moves on stage, his passion when he performs and sings. I can't help but respect this awesome man, and to do music with him or knowing him must be an honor. :)
Here's some of my favorite music with him solo & BigBang. <3


JAY PARK
I recently heard of this guy. I knew a little about the group he was in that time, 2PM, and I saw him and was like damn he's hot! Hihi, but then I didn't think more about it. A while after that, I heard a song with J.Reyez(that I will talk about in this post too), and he made a song with Jay Park. I recognized him immediately, and after that I've been listening to him alot. Seen videos with him and stuff like that. And he's so cute, and his smile is amazing. And I think that he is one of the most beautiful persons in this world!
Don't know what more I can tell you except that he's got talent; singing dancing and just in general, he's really funny too. :) <3


G-DRAGON
This guy isn't much older than me, the youngest member in the group BigBang, and he's come so far! He's the leader of BigBang, and a good one. He is like a rolemodel to me because he's got his own style, and he doesn't care what everybody thinks of that(which should be that he's AWESOME), but anyway. He's one of the best artist that excist. Writes his own songs, an amazing performer, and he gives back alot to his fans. And he's cute too! Hihi, but he's an amazing guy, and he deserves alot of credit. Listen too this and you'll know what I mean. :) <3


J.REYEZ
Nobody can write lyrics like J.Reyez, not even Lil Wayne and I love Lil Wayne. But J.Reyez's lyrics are so open, so honest, and you can't help but loving his music. Wow, this guy... If I sometime in the future would get the honor to do a song with him, or getting to know him, whatever, I would be the luckiest girl in the world. That's all I can say, listen to the songs. :) <3


I know that there was most asians, but ya'll know what I think about asians. :) I will put up more artists that deserves credit, girls too, but these are the persons that inspires me the most. :D <33

No comments:

Post a Comment