Monday, April 25, 2011

Good afternoon!

I'm sorry for not updating much lately, but as I said I'm sick, and when I'm sick I don't wanna do anything, including to blog. Somebody that feels the same way?
But it's okay I guess, I'm starting to feel a little better now, so soon I can go out in this awesome wheather that we have here in Stockholm, Sweden! And hang out with my friends. :)
I will at least give you a Word of the Day and a Hottie of the Day, and I'll try and think of something interesting to write about, since I'm starting to feel a little better, but we'll see. :) And upload the rest of the pictures. Have an awesome day!

I just found out that one of my rats that's at my moms house, that I feel so bad about not including in my little "interview" right now because I totally forgot because I haven't been at my mother's house for a long time, is dead... :( She died, they were old but now the other one is all alone. :( Poor little rat... But it's in ratheaven now!

Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment