Friday, May 6, 2011

@ Södertälje

I haven't been updating anything today, been really busy like I said last night! I took a long walk, but I forgot to take my medication for pollen, so it felt like a had a big cold, but it was so beautiful wheather! :) So I enyojed it very much. Then I did the dishes, washed some clothes and cleaned my room a little. And listened to lots of music. ;)
And now I'm in Södertälje at Micke's place with Yuki and Mari, we're listening to good music and just chillin'. :) I met a good friend of mine, Jocke, and I just found out that he got a drivers license, and a nice car. So he picked me up in Handen and we went into Stockholm City and met Mari. :)
Now I'm gonna be social with my friends, see you later, have a good friday! :)

Peace and Love - JP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment