Monday, May 23, 2011

Movie - Insidious



Story
An ordinary family have just moved into a new house, when one of the sons(Dalton) go up to the attic and something happens to him up there. When he falls into a coma that the doctors can't explain, very scary and wierd stuff is going on in the house. They're getting help to understand what's wrong with Dalton, and they get introduced to a world they really wish didn't exist.

Thoughts about the movie
I really like this movie! Very good actors, extreme effects, and I got so scared watching it. It was mysterious, and I love movies that give me that feeling. I don't know what more to say than that I really think you should watch it! It made me jump several times, so if you don't like to get scared, you shouldn't watch it. But if you like it, like me, you have to watch this. ;)

Acting: J J J J J
Story: J J J J J
Effects: J J J J J
Rewatchable: J J J J J
Overall rating: J J J J J

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment