Friday, May 6, 2011

Good night!

I have to sleep soon, I'm gonna wake up 11 in the morning so I'll have all the time I need to fix everything here before I go to Södertälje with Yuki. But first of all I'm gonna wake up properly so I'm in a good mood all day! I'm gonna eat breakfast, take a long nice walk outside(hopefully it's nice wheather too), and I'm gonna do some morning yoga when I get back(or before the walk, we'll see). That sounds good huh? It is good! After that I'm gonna get started with everything else. :)

Btw, the post about Kim Soo Hyun, and that he's Hottie of the Day, is for today and not yesterday even if it was around midnight! So he'll be Hottie of the Day all day long! ;) He's so beautiful, so I have to catch my breath before I give the title so someone else. :$

I hope you sleep well! It's around 3 o'clock at night here in Stockholm, maybe I should sleep soon?

Peace and Love - JP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment