Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Annyeonghaseyo :)

I've been pretty busy, that's why I haven't updated! Yesterday I went to Arbetsförmedlingen (job center), where they help me find jobs. We started to write a CV and personal letter, and they gave me lots of papers to look through, with different jobs. Well, soon maybe I'll have a job, I really hope so! :)
After that I went to my mothers job, she works at a school as a librarian. The students love her, and it's always fun when the little children come up to me and hugs me and yells "Jozefiiiin!" because they are so happy to see me. Children are awesome, so full of energy and funny, but wierd, ideas. I played some cards with some kids from FBK (förberedarklassen), it's boys and girls from all over the world that doesn't know much Swedish. Then we went around the school to say hi to kids and the staff that knows me.
Around half past 3 we went to yoga that they have every monday for about one and a half hour. It was amazing! I've been to yoga before, I love yoga, but this was something new. Meditation yoga. Wow, it really was amazing.
After that I went home to my father, but I was so tired and started to get annoyed, so I just wanted to rest. Don't know if it has to do with the yoga, but it felt like it, you know when all the bad stuff, thoughts and toxic are going out from your body, if you understand what I mean? I didn't want to be rude to my dad for no reason! But we were suppose to watch a horror-movie, maybe tomorrow! :)

Peace and Love - JP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment