Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good morning world

I have been awake all night, couldn't sleep because I'm nervous. I'm going to a job interview, kinda. It's a company where they rent you out to other companys, you understand my poor english? Don't know if you can say that, haha, but I think you get it. :)
It's my first job interview ever! So yeah, I'm pretty nervous. But I think it will go smoothly if I'm just myself and being polite and full of energy. I haven't been sleeping, I know, but I'm still full of energy. I sleep on the most strange hours, so I'm not tired right now at all. That's good!
I watched 3 good movies yesterday, or one of them was a little... strange. But it was good anyway! I thought I would do a review of at least 2 of them this week. Sounds good? :)
Have a really good day today people!

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment