Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello, rainy day!

Yes, it's raining so much right now here in Stockholm. When I took the bus from Brandbergen, where I live, I thought that it would be warm and sunny outside, because the sun was shining then. It was early, so it was a bit cold at first, but I thought that it would get better later. So I didn't put on too much clothes, and I put on my springshoes. And when my meeting at Arbetsförmedlingen ended, we went outside and guess what... It was raining, and it was supercold! Brrr... :| So I basically ran home when I got off the bus!
And I took a nice and warm bath when I got home. Btw, I'm at my mother's house in Skogås, I don't usually go here that much, because I live with my father right now. But it's nice to visit sometimes. My cat Oliver lives here too, and he's so happy everytime I come and visit, I usually sit down and cuddle with him for like 10 minutes, and it's so cosy!
Well, now I'm sitting here listening to some good music, both Korean and Swedish.
I'm going to write about something very deep today as well. It's very important to me, and it's hard to talk about, but I'm a pretty open person, and I try to be as honest as possible to everybody. And I want to tell you my story so that the people who think that their storys doesn't matter, and they're having a hard time talking about important stuff, so they can read and think again, and maybe gonna be able to talk about those stuff. And they'll know that it's totally okay to talk about it. And to tell people about their storys, because it's important to talk about how you're feeling.
I'm gonna start writing about it right after this post, and it will come up tonight, because I have to think about how I'm gonna write and stuff like that.
Have a good day now. :)

Some Swedish music that I like:

This is a Swedish boy band, and they do their own music, and covers.
This is two of my favorite covers with them!




This is a friend of mine, he's rapping in Swedish. The lyrics are beautiful,
and it's a very good song!



Peace and Love - JP <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment