Friday, May 20, 2011

Good life

I'm in a supergood mood today! My mood can change so fast between the days, and today is just a good day. I'm happy, got alot of energy, I'm just enjoying life. Hope you all feel the same! And if you don't, try to sit down, take a deep breath, and think about what's good in your life right now. Think about your goals in life, and what you wanna do to get there. Because you will get there if you fight for it! Anything is possible. :) And it's okay to have a bad day, remember that after rain comes sunshine! ;)

I'm going to the gym soon with my mother. We didn't go there yesterday, because we met up and I just really wanted to eat sushi! And I usually listen to my instincts. And my instinct said that I should eat sushi. So I did! Kiki. ^^

Oh btw; when I did yoga this monday, I ate a healthy and very tasty snack. Allévo Low Calorie Bar; Blueberry. I don't need a low calorie bar, I know that I'm thin and not fat at all, but it was so tasty! Promise, you all should try it! I don't know if it's a Swedish snack, I think so but I don't know. If it isn't and you can buy it in your country, I suggest you try it. :) There's other flavours too, but I think this one with blueberry is really good!


Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment