Saturday, June 11, 2011

Who's hotter - Kevin Wu vs Ryan Higa

They are two funny youtubers that haven't done any video that I'm not laughing at. If it isn't a serious video of course. I think both guys are cute, but I always pick guys for this category depending on who my friend Kiki think is hotter, and who I think is the hotter one.
I have been following Ryan Higa, nigahiga or HigaTV, for a long time, and I started to follow Kevin Wu, KevJumba or JumbaFund a little while after that. They are both very successful guys, and I think that is very attractive in a man. They are both asian dudes, as you all know I love asian dudes! And they are both goodlooking. But I prefer Kevin because I've seen how he treats his father, Michael, because he makes alot of videos with him. And they have fun together and stuff like that, his father is pretty awesome! Kevin and his father was in The Amazing Race, and you've seen how people treat each other under pressure in that show. They are very mean against each other, and call each other bad names. But not Kevin, he supported his father all the time. Even under pressure! Check this video out and you'll understand what I mean.


So that's why I like him more! To see a boy treat his loved ones with respect and kindness is the most attractive I think. Yet I think Ryan Higa is hotter if you would just base it on their looks! But if both me and Kiki had to choose, we decided that I want Kevin and she wants Ryan most! ^^

What do you guys think? :)

KevJumba

Ryan Higa

Check their channels out, you wont regret it! ^^

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment