Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It was a beautiful day... then it became Destruction Mode

I went out for a ride with a friend and his car. He recently took his drivers license, and I loved his car! ^^ It is a Volvo, and he has removed the silencer from the exhaust, and it's really loud. We just drove around, talked and laughed, and had some fun with the car.
So I got home around 4 am, and fell asleep pretty quick. But then I overslept and got to work late... :$ I still had a good time with my friends that I'm working with, until I got sunstroke... Again! This time it was worse than before. My head still hurts and I have to use ice on my forehead and neck.
I'm feeling a little better now, so I'm gonna eat something, then try to sleep, and not sit in the sun at all tomorrow! :P

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment