Sunday, June 19, 2011

Care mode

Yesterday, I started to think about making my own face mask, with fruits and aloe vera and stuff like that. I looked through internet and found some interesting stuff! And I thought that I should start taking better care of myself. It's not like I don't take care of myself at all, but I'mm pretty lazy, I eat junk food alot, and water? I almost never drink it... And that's bad I know! :O Instead, I drink alot of coca-cola.
So I thought I would make a little list, which is a good way of making me do stuff. And it looks a little something like this(maybe you could get some ideas from this):

  • I'm gonna drink at least 1 container water a day. With 1 container I mean about 7 glasses a day, at least! I don't like the taste of water, so I put in a few drops from a lemon. And maybe a lemon slice.
  • Take a nice, relaxing bath 3 days a week, with candles and bubbles!
  • Make my own face mask once a week.
  • Try to eat healthier, it's gonna be hard for me! But you don't know how it's gonna end if you don't at least try.
  • Take a few walks outside now and then.


    Well, this is what I can think about right now. :) I'm gonna update this list if I come up with something more! You can find it under the category JP.

    Peace and Love - JP 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment