Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whatup? Fun stuff mode!

I don't know what to write about, I haven't done anything the last few days, just sitting in my room and being in a wierd bad mood. :S So, I have nothing to write about! Except of things that I find on the internet and stuff like that. Like this beautiful song by BigBang:


I think the live version is alot better than the original version, because their stage presence is amazing, and I like Taeyang's little singing thing he does at the end. And Seungri's part in this song is so beautiful it gives me chills! He's the one in the red, checkered pants for you who don't know. :) This song is actually the most beautiful one I've heard in a long time!
And you just have to love this one:


Seungri is the funniest in the BigBang-group, after Daesung! Haha, I love the way he imitates his band-mates! ^^
But this one takes the price of the funniest imitations:


Well, I'm gonna continue to look around on internet to find interesting stuff! :)

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment