Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello everybody!

I've been looking through my laptop last night, and was throwing away things that was just in the way. And I actually found some stuff that I found interesting. So I thought I would put up some pictures and stuff here and maybe give you some ideas of what movies I like and stuff like that. :)
But now I thought that I would eat some breakfast! That's kinda important too you know. ;) My dad made his specialty "chilikorv" last night, "chili sausage" in English, which is pasta, sausage, some chili stuff and paprika. I could give you the recipe, but it's many Swedish stuff in it, but you can always compromise. ^^ I'll talk to my dad later, and he'll give me the recipe! Only if you remember that it was my dad that came up with the recipe all by himself. ^^

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment