Monday, July 25, 2011

The meaning of dreams

Every night for a while now, I have been dreaming that I'm being chased. That I dream about it every night have to mean something, I belive in those kinds of stuff. So I called my mother, because we talk about everything and she belives in that stuff too. And we come up with that when you dream something over and over again, something that you think have a meaning, you should look within yourself, and maybe talk about it with someone. Because when I talked about it with my mother, we came up with a few ideas, and after talking for a while, I felt that we came up with an answer. I belive that me being chased in my dreams means that I gotta let go of my past and the "old me" and I gotta start fresh. That's actually exactly what I need! I really think that's why I always dream about being chased, because when I think about it, that's exactly what I wanna do! So we'll see if the scary dreams of being chased disappear. ^-^


Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment