Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fun fun fun!

I was just home alone last night, minding my own business, when Yuki wrote to me on facebook and asked me if I wanted to meet her and just sit down, take a beer and just talk. :) So I took a quick shower, and took the train over to Älvsjö, where she lives. We went to a local pub/restaurant and laughed and talked over a beer. A little later an old friend from Västerås texted me and told me that he was in Stockholm! So we wanted to go into town and meet him, but when we got there we were too young to get in at the club he was on... :( So we went on, and randomly met more old friends! :D So we went to the club Anqor and played some Black Jack! I love that game. :) I actually won 100 swedish kronor, it's about 16 U.S. dollars. After that Yuki and I went home to Morgan and Christian that we met on the club. :) We ate tacos and listened to music, just had fun! But then I wanted to go home so my father came and picked me up, that was nice of him. :)
Now I'm just in my bed and watching tv. Gonna make something to eat soon I think!

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment