Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awesome!

I have just watched the last episode of the Korean drama White Christmas. Omg, I love it! I actually think it's the best I've seen, of everything! With that I mean movies, series, everything! :D I just couldn't stop watching, and I want to see even more now that it's all over. It is 8 episodes, and every episode is about 45 minutes long. It's very exciting all the time, and sometimes you think you know what's going to happen, but then it takes a complete twist. Even if you're not in to Korea as much as I am, I think you would love this! I recommend it with all of my heart.

Here is a site where you can watch the whole serie:
This is the first episode, and then just click forward through every episode. :) There is other good Korean dramas on that site too!




Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment