Saturday, July 16, 2011

Comeback

Hi, I'm back! And this time for real. ^^ I have a visitor, like I said before, from another country right now, so it just ends with that I don't blog. But now I decided I'm gonna take the time, and blog about what I think is interesting, when I want to blog, maybe not very much, but I'll at least do it. :)
Like a week ago, I started playing this online game, Eden Eternal, with Yuki. And we're hooked! It's like WOW and LOL, but manga style! It's so fun, and we feel like two nerds when we're sitting here saying "we gotta level up, don't take my kills!" and stuff like that! ^^ But it's super fun actually. :)
If you like online games like this, you should try it! You get stuck though, haha! :)


Now I'm going to make something to eat, then maybe play i little more with Yuki before she's going home to her mom to celebrate her birthday! Have a good day. :)

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment