Monday, August 29, 2011

Working

I haven't been updating my blog for a while just because... honestly, I didn't know what to write about! It just felt like if I didn't have anything to write about, I wouldn't write. But I kinda miss writing here now, after posting maybe 1 post every week. So! Even if I don't have anything special to write about, I'm gonna update, maybe I'll figure something out! ^^
I started to work at Gino's Café here in Stockholm about a week ago; last wednesday. My wonderful big sister made it happen, because she works there too. I'm so happy! I try to do a really good job, and they really seem to like me! :) And I really like it there, everybody is so friendly, and I feel I can ask them anything if I need help, and they are happy to help me. That's why I want to do the best I can! :)

Here's a few pics from Gino's Café, I will take alot more and post them here!


I only had two. ^^ The second picture is one of the three smoothies we usually make, and it's SO good! 

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment