Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm back! :)

The last few days I have been chillin' with my friend Yuki, her new nickname; Eun A! So I haven't been bloging anything. But today she was going to sleep at home, so I decided to update my blog. :)
In a few days I'll have an awesome new phone! Samsung Galaxy S2, and I look forward to it so much! I ordered it yesterday, so I guess it'll be at the post office tomorrow or the day after that. I'm hoping for tomorrow though. I just wanna go to sleep and wake up when my phone gets here. xD
The reason I'm so excited about a phone is because I have been using a crappy one for very long now, because my last one broke... :( I loved that phone...

BTW, I ordered a few eyelashes a couple of weeks ago, and I have never used any in my whole life... So I tried to learn how to put them on, I thought "it can be that hard!"... But it was. :O Eun A made it look so easy! But she has been using fake eyelashes for a while, and I got curious about it. So I'll practice and practice, and I'll put up a picture of me with my new eyelashes when I get my new phone! ;D

And btw again, I have a new nickname too; Yeo Jin! ;D Both mine and Yuki's are Korean

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment