Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekly Favorites - week 30, 2011

It's early monday morning, but it still counts. ^^ I'm suppose to do this on sundays!

Singer: Lee Hong Ki, he's the leadsinger in the Korean rock/pop band FT Island. He is really amazing! Here is a live performance by the band, it's one of my favorite songs with them:

I really like the drummer!
Thing to eat/drink: Home made smoothie! It's really healthy, easy to do, and you can make it exactly as you want it!
TV-show: The real housewives of New Jersey. They are bad bitches! Haha, it's funny. ^^
Clothing: My new beautiful shoes! Link to the gorgeous shoes.
Song: SHINee - Hello.

Computer game: Grand Fantasia. It's not the best quality game, definitely not better then Eden Eternal, but you have a little "pet" that is just SO CUTE! :D That's why I play the game, tihi... LINK.
Quote: Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment