Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Amazing day at Kolmården!

Yuki, my father and I went to Kolmården yesterday, which is Scandinavia's largest zoo, and it took a little less then 2 hours to get there by car from where I live. We had so much fun! We saw alot of animals, of course, but my highlight of the day was the sharks. I love sharks! They are amazing animals, but I wouldn't wanna meet one face to face though... ^^
There was two rides that we went on too; one was like a ship going back and forth and up in the air, we laughed so much! The other one was a rollercoaster. :) But my dad didn't want to go on either one of them, so Yuki and I went once on each, and it was really fun! ^^
I'm gonna put up pictures from yesterday here on my blog when Yuki sends me the pictures, and talk a little more about it! Later today I hope. :)

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment