Monday, September 5, 2011

Aouch!

I have to buy better shoes to work in! I'm always standing and walking every day on my job, for at least 7 hours, and me feet are so swollen! Well, not very much... But swollen! But I haven't had a day off yet since I got this horrible pain, so I haven't had the time to buy some new and better shoes to work in. I'm free on wednesday, but that is a sad day... That's the day when we have to put down Klonken... :'( Here is a few more pictures on our beloved cat Klonken, also with our other cat Keso(Moffis):





















We love you so much Klonken 

And to talk about other things... I started working 8:30 am today, and I start the same time tomorrow, so I'm free wednesday, thursday and friday, so I can deal with this whole thing with Klonken... :( But one good thing with that I'm free on friday is that a friend from South Korea is coming to Sweden! :D Yeey! It's gonna be so much fun to finally meet him! We're going to have so much fun, I know it. ^^ 

I thought I would give you a picture of a cupcake we make on my job, Gino's Café in Stockholm:

It was so tasty! We make different ones every time. 

Now I'm going to take a long and relaxing bath before I go to sleep! And I really gotta do something about my feet... >.<

Peace and Love - JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment